Baby boomers are the wealthiest, best educated and most sophisticated purchasers of services and products. This generation has substantial disposable resources to spend and invest. Boomers don't want technology products that are complicated. The iPad is the perfect answer to the 50+ age group whose primary interest is in obtaining information, reading books and keeping in touch (e-mail).
The following are the top reasons for this age group to purchase an iPad.
- Portability Smaller and lighter than a computer, it can easily be carried in a briefcase or pocketbook.
- Larger Screen Much easier to read.
- Ease of Use One touch away from your favorite news services, stock reports, restaurant reviews, movie schedule, etc.
- Long battery life Significantly longer than a computer
- Mobile Internet Access Ability to browse the Internet from the car, train, beach, etc.
- Immediate Start-up Slide the button on top to turn it on for instant access.
- Maintenance Free Made by Apple! Little or no technical issues